SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: PRS Tremonti in Charcoal burst. Mint

What's Hot
Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Just a little over a year ago I sold most of my gear on here due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my left fretting hand. After some great advice and support from members of this forum I took a year out from playing and have slowly been getting back up to speed.
Unfortunately it has come back again with a vengeance, to the point where the pain is too much and is even affecting my ability to drive.
So sadly at the age of 39 I am walking away from 6 strings for good. The good news is that I have other things to keep me out of mischief, but also you get the chance to buy some great gear! Also selling Fender Telecasters, Kemper, Mesa cab etc.....

I got this guitar on here through a trade, it was bought new from World Guitars in february so is only 9 months old, is a 2015 model and is in perfect as new condition.
All case candy and tags included and the guitar has a perfect setup and in my opinion the best PRS I have ever played/owned. The Tremonti model was always my dream guitar since 2001, and I will be sad to see her go.

£1750

Collection from J24, M5 in Somerset. TA6 6GD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments