SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Kemper power rack with remote foot controller. Boxed mint only 8 weeks old. £1450

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
edited December 2016 in Amps £
Just a little over a year ago I sold most of my gear on here due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in my left fretting hand. After some great advice and support from members of this forum I took a year out from playing and have slowly been getting back up to speed.
Unfortunately it has come back again with a vengeance, to the point where the pain is too much and is even affecting my ability to drive.

So sadly at the age of 39 I am walking away from 6 strings for good. The good news is that I have other things to keep me out of mischeif, but also you get the chance to buy some great gear!

I bought this brand new from Project Music, Exeter, 2 months ago. Has been in my home studio only, never racked and is in perfect showroom as new condition.

This is the 600w powered Kemper rack unit and also includes the Kemper remote floorboard which hasn't been used.

I am based in Somerset TA6 6GD for collection as I would prefer not to ship, sorry for any inconvenience over this.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments