SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SC Relics Nitro Finished Bodies

GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8824
in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Hi folks, thanks for looking in. I've started a business for nitro finishing (primarily) strat and Tele bodies. 

These are F3nder parts ready (pics to follow) and I can offer a range of colours and finishes. For affordability reasons I'll be offering mainly 3 piece ash bodies, 2 piece and 1 piece bodies can also be accommodated at extra cost.

Commission work can also be undertaken and I'm happy to discuss via my Facebook page "SC Relics". 

I currently have a few bodies which which will be for sale come January. Both priced at £225 plus postage. I'm happy to detail everything via pictures to let you see how good a fit these are with F3nder parts.

Thanks again for looking :)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f21/Lonestar83/Mobile Uploads/E8CE9A95-5C5F-441D-A5A2-8F41823F72FD_zpsyknpn8uz.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom