SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Vox Virage DC in cherry - £700

TrudeTrude Frets: 915
edited November 2016 in Guitars £
I've decided to let my Vox Virage DC go.  It's a 1st gen version in dark cherry mahogany.  Spec and features are as per this Musicradar review:

…you can also see the somewhat eye-watering £2k original RRP.

In a nutshell it's a semi hollow with solid wood construction.  They machine out the internal structure before fitting the top, which makes it very resonant, lightweight and extremely stable.

The pickups each have a 3-way toggle to go from HB through P90ish and single coil tonalities.  They are by far the best coil-tap type pickups I've ever used and I actually found myself using the single-coil sounds far more on this guitar than I thought I would.

I imported this from the US a couple of years back for around £800 (plus shipping and duty)., and according to eBay that's still the going rate. It's in very good condition, though there is some buckle rash and the case is a bit tatty (it was a show demo model apparently)

I'd like to invite offers around the £700 mark.  I'm based in Fareham (PO16 8ES) but am happy to arrange shipping at the buyers expense.

Trades?  Well, there are a few very specific things I'm after at the mo:

Roland Studio Capture 16ch audio interface
Roland TD4 KP-X (the fold up V-kit with all mesh heads)
Ampeg GVT combo (15 or 50-112)
A quality digital piano

Pics below:

Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments