SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar / Traded ta

What's Hot
blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2892
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Hi folks. 

Usual financial shitness landed last week and I am panicking/struggling with Christmas round the corner.
(Hate my life at the moment, constant struggle)

Really don't want to do this but ... I am looking for a trade plus £500 ideally. 

Ill get get some pics up soon but I'm very good condition with a scratch on the back horn. These have very thin nitro finishes.  

Probably will have to be a fender guitar but Hopefully a cheaper jaguar or jazzmaster. Or a Gibson P90 guitar. 

Comes with case/candy and had been set up by Matt Ryan. Fuckin awesome guitars. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• what colour is it?
    Fretboard trader feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/65502/
    Basschat trader feedback: http://tinyurl.com/8yevyl6
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2892
  • Very sorry to hear that mate and hope you get a good deal for it (or an unexpected windfall).
  • Gutting to hear this, they're magnificent guitars. Hope something comes up so you don't have to sell it.
    Thanks guys. I am a financial cripple and it's getting me down to be honest.

Every time I land a cool guitar like this , I end up having to shift due to cash issues. :(

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Is there something else you can sell that you're not as attached to?
    Nothing at the moment. Only my car but the bloody kids would hate me even more for making them walk to school etc. Sort of need it for work sometimes too. 

blueskunk said:
    Nothing at the moment. Only my car but the bloody kids would hate me even more for making them walk to school etc. Sort of need it for work sometimes too. 

I did mean other gear ;)

I feel for you. Also hope something turns up so you don't have to sell. 
  • How much do you need for your car Immy?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Not too sure dude it's an old mini one. Just been offered a Mario Martin relic tele plus casheesh. 

Never heard of them  but just checking google now. 
  • You have a pm sir!
  • Immy is a top bloke and a pleasure to deal with. Hope your situation gets better soon pal, this time of year can be extremely hard at times. I know we've only met briefly but you're a cool dude and if I can help in any way at all (even just a chat from a like minded person) drop me a message anytime 
    How very rock and roll
    @benmurray85 ;

Thanks man. You are also a cool dude who is too kind :)

Think I may have secured a deal where I get the dosh I need for Christmas and get a cool guitar. Fingers crossed. 

blueskunk said:
    @benmurray85 ;

Thanks man. You are also a cool dude who is too kind :)

Think I may have secured a deal where I get the dosh I need for Christmas and get a cool guitar. Fingers crossed. 

Good luck! Hope it comes off!
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 560
    Gutted to hear that your selling or trading your Johnny Marr Jaguar . . When I saw you last you were having so much fun with it . . . Hope things get better and soon . . . All the best  . . Mark :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• If your deal doesn't come off I'd be interested in a straight purchase. PM me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    maw4neu said:
    Gutted to hear that your selling or trading your Johnny Marr Jaguar . . When I saw you last you were having so much fun with it . . . Hope things get better and soon . . . All the best  . . Mark :-)
    Cheers Mark. Was loving the Marr Jag but needs must :(  should have been a fuckin drug dealer !!!

Deal done now for another Jag plus cash so all is not lost.  

Thanks guys , hope you all have a peaceful and happy time over the festive season. 
  • Big thanks @blueskunk ! Was a pleasure dealing with you and I hope you and the kids have a great Christmas!
    Many thanks to you James for the effort to get here yesterday at 5pm. Must have been a mission :)

Really hope you get lots of pleasure from that guitar, genuinely missing it already lol. I bet you can play it a lot better than me too !!

Thanks for your lovely Jaguar too. Not 100% that I'll keep it yet but the upgraded are just awesome. The Mojos are very good indeed :)

All the best dude and if your ever up this part of the country give me a shout and I'll buy u a beer or something.
  • Get a picture up then Immy
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.