SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Tone King Imperial MKII Tweed special edition - SOLD!

wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
edited December 2016 in Amps £
For sale is my superb Imperial MKII in Tweed - immaculate mint condition £1650 - drop to £1550
prepared to travel a reasonable distance to deliver.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Are you copying me @wellsyboy ;
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • Ha! No mate I think i started my process before you but was going to trade mine in - figured I'd give it a punt before letting it go in trade . I think we were on the same page about the same time but I'd already put deposits on the LE's at coda - I think I've sold the Royalist but waiting to see what happens with the Imperial - I wonder if in the new year the new stuff coming over from the us will start getting more and more expensive
  • wellsyboy said:
    Ha! No mate I think i started my process before you but was going to trade mine in - figured I'd give it a punt before letting it go in trade . I think we were on the same page about the same time but I'd already put deposits on the LE's at coda - I think I've sold the Royalist but waiting to see what happens with the Imperial - I wonder if in the new year the new stuff coming over from the us will start getting more and more expensive
    Already is more expensive from the states  isn't it :( GLWTS
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    So much want for this. Swap you for every other amp I own?
    Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
  • Hehe - I know that feeling well!!!!!
  • breadfanbreadfan Frets: 379
    Great looking amp!

Good luck with the sale!  :)

• Bump
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453