SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: MJW Roadstar 18 1x12 Combo with Power Scaling and Reverb

What's Hot
martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
edited December 2016 in Amps £ tFB Trader

I'm offering this for sale as an ex-demo/proto at approximately half price to Fretboard members as a special!

£500 pus shipping.

It's a Roadstar 18, with the standard variable gain boost, selectable by the front panel switch. In addition to this, it is fitted with Power Scaling, and digital reverb.

The cabinet is a "Cabs by Chris" medium combo cab, not one I've made myself, but as you'll know Chris' cabs are excellent. It's  small and light, and easy to carry around for rehearsals, or takes up little room at home. It's not as beefy sounding as my normal cab, but then it is a lot easier to move around. Horses for courses.

The speaker fitted at the moment is a Celestion G12T-100, a good all-round speaker, and importantly it has a very linear response, sounding great with half a Watt going through it as it does the full wound-up 20 Watts.

The amp makes an ideal home practise or recording amp, as the volume/gain/fat switch/boost/Power Scaling arrangement gives you a huge range of tones available at any volume right down to whisper level; varying levels of preamp and power stage overdrive. The reverb adds a little space for home use.

Comes complete with a snug fitting Roqsolid cover and 12 months warranty.

SOLD 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments