Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

2nd hand mesa gear down in price

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• timmysoft said:
    CHrisP86 said:
    The mark 3 didn't happen.

I am now thinking I need to own a Rectifier.  What are the original rectoverb's like?  A combo would suit me best at the moment.
    I love the rectoverbs, they can slam down some serious bottom end for a combo.

my favourite is the Stiletto ace combo, huge cleans, 800 style crunch and boosted recto tones in one package, sonic bliss although heavy and bulky
    More Stiletto love here too - I had a deuce stage 1 for about 8 years. It was one of the best mesa amps I've owned
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I rarely see Tremoverbs on the used market, though, head or combo. Really fancy one of those.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962

I rarely see Tremoverbs on the used market, though, head or combo. Really fancy one of those.

I've sold three! Two combos and a head, the head was bloody brilliant, ex-foo fighters European tour backline, it was loud and had the custom voodooman footswitch (complete with pulsing light for the trem). With the celeb attachment to it, I got nearly £1400 for it from a collector in Belgium! 
  • Chester said:
    timmysoft said:
    CHrisP86 said:
    The mark 3 didn't happen.

I am now thinking I need to own a Rectifier.  What are the original rectoverb's like?  A combo would suit me best at the moment.
    I love the rectoverbs, they can slam down some serious bottom end for a combo.

my favourite is the Stiletto ace combo, huge cleans, 800 style crunch and boosted recto tones in one package, sonic bliss although heavy and bulky
    More Stiletto love here too - I had a deuce stage 1 for about 8 years. It was one of the best mesa amps I've owned
    I have the Deuce still.  Great amp.  Still, I also love the Nomad.  Took it to the shop to sell, and couldn't part with it.  So brought it home again.  Nearly killed me carrying it, as it's a 4x10.  Sounds gorgeous.
  • There's something ironic about an immovable object being called the Nomad...
    Link to my trading feedback: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58787/
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom