Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

2»

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8775
    My stuff is easy: leads and cables go in the back of the rack box, pedal board is in its own box.  Tools, fuses, batteries etc etc go in a cheap aluminium brief case box

For the PA and lights: Leads, cables, snakes etc go in a series of stackable plastic boxes.  That makes it easy to find what you want when setting up, and easy to tidy away when you're tearing down.  Microphones have their own boxes.  Metal stands go separately, I've tried bags, but they need to be big, and things get stuck, scratched and bent.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1269
    Cheap Stanley brand toolbox from B&Q. Holds all the leads (including a small 4 way extension reel) and a Hercules mini stand, tool kit and a couple of spare sets of strings fits in the tray, lots of little compartments for batteries, plectrums, tuner etc. Also doubles as a low stand for a Mesa 5:25 1x10 combo and strong enough to double as a step when needed :-)
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31690
    Suitcase with wheels. It has a few handy pockets and compartments, though at setup time it's still easy to see whether I was allowed to drink at the previous gig or not. :)
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    sports bag/holdall type thingy.

so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7345
    edited January 2014
    laptop bag and I am even able to use the big velcro flap bit and shoulder straps to lash in my guitar stand... pic to follow,,,
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>