SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GORN - Couple of Freebies - Projects

What's Hot
JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Following the extremely cool trend and @jimmyguitar giving a Squier in this direction, I have these two and probably a few more things I'll add, if anybody wants them.

1. 1980s Charvette (by Charvel),

Retina-melting-fluro-orange.
This needs love.
It has had a headstock break fixed which feels solid.
I'll give it a clean up, and one of the ground leads has come detached so that will be fixed too, but other than the buzzing it works.
Missing a cavity cover.
No trem arm

I've nicked Parker's foto, but will do new ones if needed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/gibsongaz/1345C716-9FB9-4458-96F2-4A45ED60A12A_zpsnz2jfig7.jpg

Defil Malwa - Somewhere between 1950s and 1980s, Made in Poland Semi

This is a complete shed.
It has had the neck detached, reattached many times,redrilled, larger screws used and it still has a neck that rocks too and fro in any passing breeze.Might look good on the wall if your decor is ageing and you want something to make it feel better about itself
The top has a small split and god knows what else, but it looks cool and there we are.
I really wouldn't want to post this (unless it was an insurance job)

Easier to meet up Weston-super-Mare, Portishead, Clevedon, Brean, whatever, but can post the Charvette if nobody close is keen

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments