SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: MusicMan StingRay Bass

wibblewibble Frets: 1110
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
Anyone selling a MusicMan StingRay? cash waiting for the cheapest and best condition!

I'd prefer a rosewood fretboard. No preference on 2 or 3 EQ.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23022
    Bass rather than guitar, presumably?
  • Try basschat.co.uk forum classifieds and also Facebook bass gear for sale groups, they are usually available pretty regularly
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1110
    Yeah I forgot to say bass but 2/3 EQ would have been the clue :)
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28566
    I've not used my Stingray as much as I'd anticipated; it's 2EQ, rosewood board, trans green, BWB scratchplate. It's in very good condition, Paul C gave it a good clean and set-up when I first got it and it's not left the house since.

However, I'd want to know what you mean by "cheapest" - I'm not interested in giving it away... ;)
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Musicman Bongo 4HH if you're interested in a more modern look with 24 frets!
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7788
    edited December 2016
    Sporky said:
    I've not used my Stingray as much as I'd anticipated; it's 2EQ, rosewood board, trans green, BWB scratchplate. It's in very good condition, Paul C gave it a good clean and set-up when I first got it and it's not left the house since.

However, I'd want to know what you mean by "cheapest" - I'm not interested in giving it away... ;)
    Pics and price please?
    Musicman Bongo 4HH if you're interested in a more modern look with 24 frets!
    I'm after a StingRay ideally, but how much you asking and any pics?
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28566
    edited May 2017
    wibble said:
    Sporky said:

However, I'd want to know what you mean by "cheapest" - I'm not interested in giving it away...
    Pics and price please?
    I'll sort out some photos.
    imageimage
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • I'll put some photos up shortly. I'm looking for about £750 collected from Hampshire (Basingstoke).
    I'll put some photos up shortly. I'm looking for about £750 collected from Hampshire (Basingstoke).
    Did you manage to sort out some photos?
  • Hi. Considering selling my Stingray. It's 2eq / natural / rosewood board, mid 90's model.
      Has some birdseye figuring on the neck/head too. Great bass in overall good condition, with MM case.
      Let me know if you're interested and will sort you some pics out via email etc. Cheers.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    100% buy this, the subs are fantastic, and that's a bargain!!
  • ac30manac30man Frets: 478
    casapete said:
    Hi. Considering selling my Stingray. It's 2eq / natural / rosewood board, mid 90's model.
      Has some birdseye figuring on the neck/head too. Great bass in overall good condition, with MM case.
      Let me know if you're interested and will sort you some pics out via email etc. Cheers.
    Pm'd you mate. Looks like you're not far away!
  • My Stingray now sold thanks!