SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

30th Anniversary Marshall stack (6100 model) - Blue

JonnyG123JonnyG123 Frets: 4
edited December 2016 in Amps £

If you want to give someone (Or yourself) the ultimate Marshall Amplification Christmas present then look no further. 

This is my all original, unmodified, 100W, EL34 powered 6100 head with matching 6960A & 6960B cabinets. I've owned it from new and still have the original receipt from Electrohill in north London where I bought it. 

It's been used, gigged but generally well looked after. It has a few marks on the tolex, one tear on the grill covering of the angled cab & one dent on the front of the head. It comes with the original footswitch, instruction manual, and set of plastic covers. 

It's 3 channel all tube, hugely versatile amplifier (Satriani is a huge fan) with beautiful cleans, powerful crunch, and metal tones are easy to find, midi controllable beast of an amplifier. I'm only selling because I'm not gigging any more and this amplifier deserves to be used. 

It's available for collection from Hertfordshire or London. 

To buy this very rare setup from a dealer would cost thousands, I'm only asking £1750 with sensible offers being considered. 

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. For some reason pics aren't uploading on this forum so I've changed my profile picture to be of the amp, for close up pictures look at my flickr album - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjHvMKh6

Cheers!

J

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom