SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ashdown Tourbus 10 Combo Bass Guitar Amplifier / Amp 10W - Hardly used (£55 - Cambridgeshire)

Turak64Turak64 Frets: 0
edited December 2016 in Amps £
This is for an Ashdown Tourbus 10w practise amplifier. This combo amp is perfect for practising in the bedroom or as the name suggests, on the tour bus. Don't let it's small size fool you, this amp sounds great! I've only used the amp a handful of times as I'm no longer actively playing bass.

I live in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and can either arrange local pick up or delivery at 40p a mile. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Details from Ashdown

Our smallest combo amp, the Tour Bus 10 packs essential features into a super small box with a 10W power amp and rugged 6.5” driver. 

Plug and Play simplicity

Tour Bus 10 keeps it simple - strong core tone with simple volume, bass and treble controls make it easy to get a great sound for inspired practise and learning. 

Perfect for practise 

Ideal for home practise, Tour Bus 10 also gives you a headphone output for practising without disturbing your house mates, and an MP3/CD input to let you jam along with your favourite tracks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom