NBAD - Marshall Jubilee

John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
edited December 2016 in Amps
So I was offered this at a price I couldn't resist.   I'll probably only use one cab but it's a thunderous setup that should get me through a few gigs.  Just spent the afternoon learning some songs - insanely loud and not practical at home but should do the job live. 

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w617/johnpinchin2/1CFED007-EC32-474D-BF53-D12D452D6453_zpsfc4yg1lv.jpg
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72675
    Those are great.

Big old-school solid-state bass amps like this are worth very little now sadly, with the rise of the super-lightweight gear. Unless you want to buy one of course…

Interesting that the previous owner has clearly run it with the 15" cab on top, judging by the damage on the 4x10" - it might be thought more normal to do it the other way, but if the 15 is a Sidewinder (I think it is in these) they do have a surprising amount of top-end.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    I suspect that's due to the 15 cab being a little lighter than the 4x10.    I'll only use one cab so need to do some test but I suspect it will be the 15 rather than 410 (I expected it to be the other way around).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom