Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7576
    ... that were bought via their site 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Presumably if we did the same for sales on here, Lazy J would be the top brand, followed closely by Tone King....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lazy j ? Really? I haven't seen many of them go for sale. Maybe it's because when they are for sale there's a bit of a stir amongst the forumites ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17674
    tFB Trader
    I imagine the UK list would look quite different.
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    I suppose there is an argument that the best selling = the least loved.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Lazy j ? Really? I haven't seen many of them go for sale. Maybe it's because when they are for sale there's a bit of a stir amongst the forumites ;)
    My post was tongue in cheek - but proportional to the number that have been made - a considerable number seem to come up for sale here....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6749
    Deijavoo said:
    I suppose there is an argument that the best selling = the least loved.
    The most hyped fits in there somewhere too! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2371
    edited December 2016
    I imagine the UK list would look quite different.
    I dunno, I mean there are two Mesas at the top of the "highest grossing by $". Considering what they cost here, they'd only have to sell about 3 of them to go right to the top of the list. D
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11941
    Bogner didn't even make the list anywhere.
    My post was tongue in cheek - but proportional to the number that have been made - a considerable number seem to come up for sale here....
    Unfortunately not the 'H' version. I might've bought one then ;)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    Almost as many as the Friedmans! I reckon every Friedman sold in the UK reappears for sale here within 2 weeks ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    this may cause a stir then...there's a lazyJ40 head and cab for sale on the LazyJ Facebook page...!!
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • Really shocked those Orange Tiny series amps are still selling well, I have no idea what people see in them? Otherwise Fender with more than double the market share of nearest competitor is also a little surprising. Even if just reverb data.
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1761

I've been hearing all over the place that the Fender HRD is the best selling valve amp etc etc.

I can't see it on any of the lists.

Even with this being based on USA data I'm interested (but not surprised) at Marshall's sales. I guess the code wasn't the game changer they wanted it to be