SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Skylark Flamed/Spalted Telecaster - SOLD

frankieMARTfrankieMART Frets: 39
edited December 2016 in Guitars £
As much as I would love to keep this, I really have to move it on, as I've got an expensive 2017 ahead of me..

It's in fantastic condition, save for one chip on the bottom of the guitar that you can see in the pictures. Frets are in fantastic nick, and no dents anywhere on the neck. 

As you can tell, she is an absolute stunner, and plays amazingly too. The neck is a little fatter than traditional Teles, almost Stratlike to be honest, which was a main reason why I was drawn to it (aside from drooling over her..)

Soundwise, the P90 sounds sweet as hell. The humbucker doesn't really get used when I play her, it's all about that neck position (oo err). It's more than capable however, but don't expect a barnbreaker at this pricepoint.

I'm looking for £180 delivered, or £170 collected from Newcastle/Gateshead. Not particularly looking for trades, unless  you have a small/cheap practise amp that you could part ex (Fender Mustang etc, nothing nasty). 

What do you say?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments