SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Ibanez S771PB-NTF, Poplar Burl with IronGear Rolling Mill Humbuckers - £275

JimDiGritzJimDiGritz Frets: 0
edited December 2016 in Guitars £

Ibanez S771PB with bookmatched Poplar Burl top on a solid mahogony body. It's very comfortable and light, and the satin finish, 24 fret, Wizard III neck is one of the best I've played.

I have taken very good care of this guitar, it has never been gigged and to be honest I haven't played it very much.

Excellent condition all round, no chips or anything anywhere, apart from a small area of very light buckle rash on the back, however this can only be seen in some lights as the wood is quite dark. 

The hardware is cosmic chrome and it really adds a nice finishing touch to the guitar. 

I've swapped the stock Ibanez Humbuckers with Rolling Mill Neck AlNiCo V's. I'll include the original pickups with the sale.

These sell for £450 new, and I'll accept £275 either through PayPal or cash on collection. I can 48 hour courier it for £18.

***THIS GUITAR WAS LISTED ON EBAY, AND AFTER LOTS OF BIDS IT SOLD, HOWEVER THE LAST MINUTE WINNING BIDDER WAS A DODGY SINGAPOREAN WHO DIDN'T PAY OR COMMUNICATE - HE ALSO 'WON' MY OTHER GUITAR THAT I'M SELLING - HENCE WHY I'M NOW LISTING THEM BOTH HERE***

Thanks for looking
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom