Comments

• SL1210SL1210 Frets: 1
    edited December 2016
    You can't actually buy it, the same thing happened a few months ago, it won't let you checkout.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • haha just tried myself, it says it cant be delivered to selected address
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4305
    I am in the process of persevering :)

Opened a chat session with Amazon support. They say there is a technical problem and will flag it to be fixed and will email me as soon as. But I just bet as soon as they tell me its fixed there will be none left. There will be more on order but again  you can bet they will be back at full price.

Not hopeful. Was going to get it and move it on (at cost) to my mates teenage son who's learning and needs an amp

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8025
    120w.  I struggle coping with a quarter of that. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6118
    hywelg said:
    I am in the process of persevering :)

Opened a chat session with Amazon support. They say there is a technical problem and will flag it to be fixed and will email me as soon as. But I just bet as soon as they tell me its fixed there will be none left. There will be more on order but again  you can bet they will be back at full price.

Not hopeful. Was going to get it and move it on (at cost) to my mates teenage son who's learning and needs an amp

Good plan, I imagine they'll sort it for you, I've always found Amazon help excellent.

I've never used an amp with 6L6s, I imagine a beefed up 6V6 sound but the amp looks set up for heavy gain type tones.