Ebay trader feedback

What's Hot
Have any of you guys bought necks from Earlpilanz on the "Bay" - Ive been toying with buying a neck but thought I might canvas opinion beforehand.
this is a link to traders shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/earlpilanz?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Please note I am in no way associated with this trader - this is not a sales ploy.

Thanks

S
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Obas said:

Please note I am in no way associated with this trader - this is not a sales ploy.

That's what someone trying to sell me something would say...  :) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought a scratchplate from him and he's a nice guy if that helps.
  • ObasObas Frets: 42
    haha - Olaf
    Thanks guys
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I bought a 6 saddle tele bridge off em. It didn't last very long. I know that's probably not much to go on, though...
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• As an update to what I said earlier, I ordered a scratchplate from him which arrived damaged. There was no quibbling when I contacted him and he sent out a replacement very quickly which arrived unscathed. He was very friendly and helpful and the plate is decent quality as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully this helps...
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    I've had a couple of pickguards and a rw board Tele neck off of him . After a fret dress the neck worked out great for the price which was something daft like £65 for a neck with a 'nitro' finish. I'm not sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to comment on how authentic the nitro was mind you
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3006
    I would also add that he was a star to deal with when I was bombarding him with cretinous questions about 'exactly the right shade of mint green ' ..
  • ObasObas Frets: 42
    Cheers guys - much appreciated - Have a great Xmas !!