SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Special Edition Deluxe Ash Telecaster - Butterscotch Blonde PRICE DROP £325

What's Hot
brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Hi everyone,

I've decided to put my Fender Special Edition Deluxe Ash Tele up for Sale, Butterscotch Blonde with Black Scratchplate. Sadly impending wedding has forced me to thin out the collection.

Bought from Peach guitars in Colchester earlier this year and is in excellent condition. No dings or knocks. Includes awesome Fender Urban Tweed Gig bag with sexy red lining!

Looking for £400 PRICE DROP - £325 collection from Colchester or I can meet in London. I also travel in Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, Herts, & Bedfordshire for work so can probably arrange to meet part way.

Full Spec below.

The Fender Special Edition Deluxe Ash Telecaster features the best of the old and the new: a butterscotch blonde finish, a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, two classic single-coil pickups, and a 3-barrel string-thru-body bridge. Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Case sold separately.

Features
  • Body: Ash
  • Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Finish)
  • Fingerboard: Maple,
  • Fingerboard radius: 9.5" Radius (241mm)
  • No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
  • Pickups: two Hot Standard Tele Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
  • Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
  • Pickup Switching:
  • 3-Position Blade:
  • Position 1. Bridge Pickup
  • Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
  • Position 3. Neck Pickup
  • Bridge: Standard 3-Barrel String-Thru-Body Bridge
  • Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
  • Hardware: Chrome
  • Pickguard: Black
  • Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
  • Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
    Back up for sale bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PRICE DROP and a bump. A custom shop Les Paul has caught my eye so i'm really looking to thin the heard and move some stuff on now. Have also updated the original listing with new Imgur links owing to Photobucket being a pain in the ass. Hope these are ok for everyone!
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5058
    brownovich said: Sadly impending wedding has forced me to thin out the collection.

brownovich said: A custom shop Les Paul has caught my eye so i'm really looking to thin the heard and move some stuff on now.

What happened about the wedding?!  :o
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brownovich said: Sadly impending wedding has forced me to thin out the collection.

brownovich said: A custom shop Les Paul has caught my eye so i'm really looking to thin the heard and move some stuff on now.

What happened about the wedding?!  :o
    All done and paid for without sacrificing any of the geetars! :-) they all survived the wedding budget, hence the reason why I wasn't in too much of a hurry to move it on until now.

https://imgur.com/gallery/33plI

Here's a shot of me & the wife on stage at the reception!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • One last bump before evil bay, open to offers
  • Finally worked out how to properly use imgur bump!
  • Updated images with some betterer ones, SECOND price drop, and a buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpa!
  • Now sold
  • Someone got a pretty sweet deal on this actually...Had one a few months back. In this price range, it's this Tele or either of the Baja depending on taste in fretboard and size of the neck. Can't go wrong with any for the prices.