Doctor Who episode currently

What's Hot
showing on BBC1....it's shite....so far.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not been a fan since Tom Baker left, we have it on in the background and no-ones watching, it does look shite 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    Utter horsepoo, she was alright though. 
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • How fucking lovely it was to have a companion who isn't another mysterious girl whom everything has to revolve around. Capaldi actually got to be the Doctor and Matt Lucas was fab. 

Here's hoping that one day Frobisher gets a chance... 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thought it wasn't too bad. At least I watched it too the end which is unusual!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72404
    I quite liked it, even though I thought I was hating it… odd. It sort-of didn't work, but at least it was a bit different. There's also a comeback for the brain things set up, obviously.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I can't stop the disappointment I feel when Capaldi doesn't go on a sweary rant any time something goes wrong. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • First time I've ever turned an episode of Who off half way through. I'm not even remotely interested in what happens.

I'm quite sad about this. Capaldi deserves far, far better than the tripe the writers are coming up with these days.
    <space for hire>
  • I quite liked it, at least it was better than the last series ( not saying much I know). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I still think he should be Miss Quill.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    I thought it would be terrible but I kind of liked it. Matt Lucas underplayed the part and that worked for me. Moffatt is worse than useless overall though, he has turned classic drama in jokey self parody. The show is a fraction of what it should be. I've turned off some episodes in disgust, but not this one, although it had woefully bad moments.
  • It was an ok Christmas edition.  

• derndern Frets: 357
    I thought it was OK and when all is said and done it is a children's program.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Not seen it yet, but I always hate the Xmas edition - it's like they feel some need to make it silly - to save Santa or something daft like that. 

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!