SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Macbook Pro Retina 13.3" 2.7GHz i5 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Early 2015 plus hardcase - £750 delivered

frankieMARTfrankieMART Frets: 39
edited January 2017 in Misc £
Noticed a few Macbooks around and thought I'd add mine to fuel the fire!

It's in absolutely perfect condition, no scratches anywhere on the machine, and has lived in the case all of its life. I haven't used at particularly much - I really wanted to try to get to like Macs but I'm just too much of a Windows addict and a lot of the functionality I find utterly frustrating and all I want now is a Windows Ultrabook of some description.

13.3" Screen (2560x1600)
2.7GHz Intel i5 processor
8GB 1867MHz DDR3 RAM
128GB SSD
Sierra

Includes original box, magnetic charger and all the case candy. Also includes a Speck black hardcase that I paid £35 for.

Any questions just let me know. Will post fully insured and tracked.

Full album of photos here:

http://imgur.com/a/J8bU7 ;

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• frankieMARTfrankieMART Frets: 39
    edited December 2016

• Bump - is this a fair price? Open to offers / trades potentially
  • Hey I have a surface pro 4 (newest one)  with the I5 processor not the M3,  and have the new generation type cover had to buy separately  and the official pen, if you're interested in a trade? :) it has some  scratches on the back but the screen is perfect. 

Let me know if you're interested. 
  • Hi,

I'm more interested in a proper laptop style ultrabook - I think the Surfaces are a bit too small, gimmicky and hard to use. I like my traditional Windows laptop better. Thanks anyways!
  • Bump - still available with price reduction.
  • Bump - any takers at £750?
  • @sherpa_man replied to your PM. Still available atm.