SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Brand new Rift Amplification Tweed 15 (5e3) Head with NOS valves + full warranty - £850 inc Del

What's Hot
SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
edited January 2017 in Amps £
Sadly, I'm looking to flip my brand new and wonderful sounding 5e3 head, which I only received from the excellent Chris  (@RiftAmps) ;;;at Rift amps on 22nd/12.

The reason for the quick sale is that I have a long standing issue with my attenuator and specific output valve types, which means that I end up getting some undesirable artefacts in the tone. Sadly it turns out this is the case with 6v6s too :-(

To be 100% clear - this is NOT an issue with the amp (I've had this with other amps too) but it means I can't get the driven tones I want at home levels with my 212 cabs.

Given that the amp is brand new, Chris has very kindly offered to transfer the warranty to the new owner, as long as they register the amp with him.

So what you have here is a brand new and immaculate 15 watt tweed head based on the 5e3 circuit, made with top quality components, a full compliment of NOS valves and a full Rift warranty for 25% off list (current list for this amp head with the NOS valves on the Rift site is £1,129)

NOS compliment
  • RCA 12AY7
  • RTF ECC83
  • 2x Philips JAN 6v6
  • Sylvania JAN 5Y3WGT

I'm looking for £850 firm (a very tasty 25% discount) for a straightforward sale.

Given it's just over 1 week old, I have all of the original packaging to hand and I'm happy to arrange a courier within the UK at this price or you're welcome to come and try out the amp yourself in Dorking, Surrey (45 min South of London or 10 min from either J8 or J9 of the M25)

Pics added below

Baz

The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments