Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How valuable is "too valuable to gig"

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Depends on the gig but generally I use my cheaper stuff. I'm not really worried about theft but I have had a fair amount of gear damaged over time, either through stupidity or accident. The worst was when a guy unplugged the speaker lead from my head at the end of a set without turning the amp off and it died.. That left me with a £250 repair bill.
    Was this Swizzerland? Do the Swizz not have personal liability insurance on as wide a scale as the Hofftoberfestians?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7807
    DLM said:
    Depends on the gig but generally I use my cheaper stuff. I'm not really worried about theft but I have had a fair amount of gear damaged over time, either through stupidity or accident. The worst was when a guy unplugged the speaker lead from my head at the end of a set without turning the amp off and it died.. That left me with a £250 repair bill.
    Was this Swizzerland? Do the Swizz not have personal liability insurance on as wide a scale as the Hofftoberfestians?
    Nope in the UK.

But yes you are supposed to have personal liability insurance here.

Something to think about if you ski here and cause an accident.. you might get the bill for any treatment. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom