Cordless vacuum cleaners

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• markblack said:
    this black and decker handheld one has been really good. Mrs wanted a dyson. I refused to buy into the hype. No complaints for anyone... so I win.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Vacuuming-Cleaning-Ironing/Black-Decker-Lithium-Flexi-18-Dark-Titanium/B00IUK7ZYG/ref=sr_1_38?s=kitchen-appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1493115436&sr=1-38&keywords=cordless+vacuum+cleaner
    that is the fugliest looking thing I have ever seen, and I have seen some fugliness in my time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • If you go wireless, bear in mind you are going to lose some of your top end and it will have a touch of compression on it that may not be to your taste.

On the plus side, you'll be able to get right into the audience and keep that dancefloor exactly how it should be.....i.e. clean.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    If it's your only hoover then 25 minutes is one or two house-fulls of hoovering depending on how big your house is.  So you need to recharge either every time you use it or every other time.   If you use it for occasional hoovering just when you see a mess then 25 minutes is 6 x 4 minute hoovering sessions and the periodical recharge seems less burdensome.

I've got a Karcher Window Vac which is also rechargeable and I feel like I have a house packed with things that need charging.

I've tested this Black and Decker hoover and the thing that irritated me was the final filter - the one that is cone shaped and protects the motor from dust - it's really difficult to clean.  Because these devices are transparent and their dust capacity is small my experience is that you end up cleaning them much more regularly than you would something like a Henry.
  • 20% off anything on Dyson eBay outlet

C20DYSON
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6264
    We've had a good few Dysons over the years. they are hard to fault IMO. One thing that is v good, is that once you have registered them with Dyson, they seem willing to come out and repair it forever. We've had free major repairs on years old vaccuums several times.
  • roundthebendroundthebend Frets: 1137
    I'm going to buy a refurbished Dyson V6 tonight. Rechargeable/Cordless aren't they?
    Should I go for the standard one, Absolute or Total Power?
    4 bed house, short-pile carpet everywhere except the kitchen and bathrooms. No animals, but teenagers with mucky shoes.