Strings multipack deals

What's Hot
KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1297
edited January 2017 in Guitar
Anyone spotted some good deals on strings multipacks? Looking for 9-46 and 10-52 sets. Remember seeing some nice black friday bargains, obviously didn't buy at the right time.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I always buy D'addario multipacks from ebay.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    I got a three pack of D'Addario 10-16 nickel wounds for £14.17 on Amazon the other day. I'm not sure if this is a great deal but they are £6.49 per single pack on Strings Direct currently. 
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    A while back I bought 24 sets of the cheapo electric guitar sets Thomann does (the 11s ones). Worked out under £30, including postage. Quite nice strings IMO, cost a little more now, but I'm going to do it again all the same. Even better deal if you're buying something else at the same time.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4725
    edited January 2017
    I always buy D'addario multipacks from ebay.
    +1 - haven't seen any better deals around.  Sometimes you get special offers too - the last 3-set packs I bought (I got 2) also included a free set of 'tension balanced' strings too...so 8 sets for the price of 6. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11459
    Much as I'd like to use Strings direct rather than the tax dodgers at Amazon, Amazon were £3 cheaper on a 3 pack of D'Addario phosphor bronze acoustic strings the other day.  I got an additional £1 credit to use on MP3s, ebooks etc, by selecting the no hurry delivery option from Prime.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlvinAlvin Frets: 416
    Fame strings , DV247 own brand , very impressed . I prefer these to a couple of the big name brands . Very tightly wound around the ball ends , £1.35 a pack .  There is postage  but it's not much if you buy a load .
    http://www.dv247.com/search/3843/2635/ProductQuantity/Descending/-/1/

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7345
    I've found that all the cheap strings like stagg and own brand ones are the same but with different branding. I bought loads and they completely fucked the frets on one of my guitars. Left huge scratches along where I'd vibrato'd the wound strings.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom