SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

EVH 100W 5150 - See new thread please

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• supes said:
    I dont NEED the Bogner, but what if I die without owning one :) :astonished:  
    Lol! I've owned most of the Bogner range including the anniversary Shiva. I would certainly keep my dosh as its my opinion is that the EVH slays it! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Weird - I nearly bought a 20th Anniversary, too.  Glad I didn't. Borrowed one for a gig and the EVH was miles better.  Try biasing your 5153 hotter- reduces crossover distortion.  Bigger, cleaner and ballsier. Still more gain than you could ever wish for. Love my EVH - the one constant in my rig for the last 7 years :-)
  • supessupes Frets: 183
    Up for sale again
    Here if you want it. Seen two of these up for sale this week, one for £900 and one for £1500 (with cab). Mine is flamin' bargain :) 
  • Pics?
    I can email you some if you PM me. It's on fb too (UK Gak), couple of people has started pm'ing tonight after I've just bumped it.
    @rockmonster pics emailed mate. If you want anymore let me know. 
    Haven't bumped it for a while because I keep re-thinking selling it :)
    I should sell it though, I have too many amps.
    So £700 and the EVH is yours.