SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1968/69? Laney 60w PA Pre-supergroup Head

Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1528
edited January 2017 in Amps £

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but I believe this is one of the earliest Laney amplifiers circa 1968 / 1969. Made at a time before they branded them as the 'supergroup' series, with the douglas transformers pre-dating the partridge transformers.

The head box is not original and was built by a previous owner.

This is the 60w PA head. The eletronics appear to be 99% original, but please have a good look at the photos so that you know exactly what you are getting. This is not my area of expertise.

The amp has NOT been serviced, but was sold to me as working and was demonstrated to me as working when I collected it. However I would recommend having it looked at by a technician before using it fully.

Can ship worldwide, please contact for a quote.

Looking for £695 which is a steal (try buying a Marshall plexi for that price). More info here:

https://reverb.com/uk/item/3764893-...a-1968-1969-valve-tube-amplifier-amp-mullards
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom