SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Apple Watch Sport (Series 1) Space Black, black 'Sport Band' and black 'Milanese' band, 3 weeks old

Apple Watch Sport (Series 1) in 'Space Black', only 3 weeks old bought from the Apple Store, I wanted to return it to get the stainless steel version as I like it so much I wanted to get the more expensive model, but sadly the return period has passed. 

This cost me £299 originally for the watch + black sport band, plus £25 for the Black Milanese strap, which is really perfect and goes with it really well.

No marks AT ALL on the watch, it's perfect, and is guaranteed until January 2018. 

£250 including the 'Milanese' strap

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Just checking - have you actually been into the Apple shop and explained? They're very reasonable, especially if you're wanting to spend more cash with them. I've had things replaced out of warranty and returns done outside of return periods before; if you've not tried you should give it a go.
  • Just checking - have you actually been into the Apple shop and explained? They're very reasonable, especially if you're wanting to spend more cash with them. I've had things replaced out of warranty and returns done outside of return periods before; if you've not tried you should give it a go.
    Yeah I have, their reasoning was because I'd worn it for the 3 weeks, which I thought was a little harsh, but thats what the manager said when I queried them!
  • Is it the big or small one?