Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Suggest a Temolo Pedal for me?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• What you might consider is a  Diamond  TRM-1 Tremolo. It is a brilliant mixture of a 100% analogue  opro-optimiser (same  circuit as in many classic vintage amps)  along with a  digitally controller to give to amazing flaxibility.  It has tap temp as well as a speed doubler when holding it down. It has a waveform switch with four different shapes inclusing sharkfin, sine wave, square wave and  chop which gives you a JFET-based circuit to give you a sharp kill-switch type effect. It has a mode selector which gives you fiver differnt time-based modes and another "chaotic" mode  which gives you random intermittent pulses you can even set the tap tempo to be a kill switch in the manual mode. One feature which is often missing from temolo pedals is the boost function so you can increase or decrease the sound. I've even use it as a clean boost by turning the temolo completely down but increasing the volume.

I have just picked up a Mobius so I am about to put my Diamond Trem  up for sale with a bunch of other pedals so let me know if you're interested.

Here's Paully Henning's in-depth demo as well as one from Prymaxe:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Thanks for the offer @vasselmeyer having spent far too much of my Saturday researching suggestions I've got the Suhr Jack Rabbit and the Stone Deaf Tremotron currently at the top of my list! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    edited January 2017
    Look at the diamond though dude. If me, Vass, AND Johnny Greenwood use them they can't be half bad. 

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BumFaceBumFace Frets: 114
    I've got the Empress Tremelo2 and I love it. For Vintage analogue, i'd check out the Supa Trem stereo and Thorpy's new one 
  • Before I bought my Empress (which I love) the ones on my shortlist were:

Empress
    Diamond
    Jack Rabbit
    Cusack Tap-a-whirl

The Cusack is a lot more expensive (and a lot harder to find) than the others, unfortunately. 
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    The Seymour Duncan one (whatever it's called) is very effective - loads of options, tap tempo, cheap used. Down side is it's a bit big.