That Pedal Show Live - Friday 10th Feb

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I've got a ticket so I'm gonna try my best to get along. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Those who watched the Joey Landreth episode will know that Joey will be there tonight playing with them. So your ticket gets you a lot more than two muppets talking about Tube Screamers.

Looking forward to hearing how it is; have fun!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    The event is now sold out.

I met Joey Landreth earlier in the week in Guitar Guitar, Camden and chatted to him for about 20 mins. Really nice, down to earth guy who's engaging and articulate but the man can play and sing really well with many styles under his belt.

With The Pedal Show regulars and Joey L, it should be a really good night. If the Tin Spirits were to play, too, you'd be getting a lot for your ticket but it's good value anyway.

Enjoy all of you who are going.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Mr Landreth is one of those people who blows your mind - from the songwriting to the playing to the way he explains how he works on guitar and singing and harmony-based ch0rd progressions - just outstanding. 

The whole band (bass, drums, Mick, Dan and Joey) were stunning - great music.

Also, everyone got a goody-bag of TPS bag, mug, stickers, and a Dan plectrum and a Mick plectrum. Fun night. 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Yes I concur. It was a great night.

The sound quality in such an intimate venue was outstanding, you could hear every voice inflection and every string on the guitars. 

Probably about 60/40 split in favour of live music vs good humoured chat.

The band were 1st class and Joey is on a different planet, an incredible musician.

@TimmyO sorry I didn't get chance to seek you out, I had a long drive so was pretty much last to arrive (a little late) and first out the door at the end.

And drat I forgot to pick up my free goodie bag!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom