Any ideas how much I should list these for(bass amp and guitar amp)

mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 197
So I'm pretty much looking at selling everything... but I'm trying not to go on eBay (to stay clear headed :-))

Mesa Boogie 50/5 Express (original version) .. might not sell this depending on how much it's worth)

And . a Yorkville Bassmaster XM100 .. this is a canadian made bass amp, awesome, but I'm not playing any more...

If anyone can help me that would be awesome ! ...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72673
    The Mesa is worth just under £600, going by Ebay completed prices - they don't sell if they're priced at more than that, and the only completed auction was for £588. A shop could ask more, but you then lose the commission so it's a bit swings and roundabouts...

The Yorkville is probably only worth about £100 sadly - it's hard to find any real info, but 'unknown brand' amps like this are almost worthless second hand, despite being pretty decent quality. Looking a bit like a Laney RB won't help.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 197
    Ah prob keep the mess in which case but go on with the yorkville ... thanks! @icbm for the input !