Too far down the rabbit hole?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Also a difference between being at a live event and watching it back on youtube.
    You don't get the vibe when you are watching it on TV.
    Very true
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Also a difference between being at a live event and watching it back on youtube.
    Imagine going to a live event and, while you were there, you watched the same event streaming on YouTube on your phone.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Imagine going to a live event and, while you were there, you watched the same event streaming on YouTube on your phone.  
    Ive done it and the youtube version was better....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    As a listener, I've gone through many musical phases in my life. There's stuff I used to love 20 years ago that I can't stand now, and vice versa.

i can correlate much of this with my own musical development, starting out learning blues-rock covers, then getting into shred, fusion, jazz, then folk and singer songwriting, world music, 20th century classical, minimalism and prog.

i'm sure I'll end up back at the beginning and learn to enjoy widdly pub rock again although it may be a while.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited February 2017