My Guitar family

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 248
    Blackjack said:
    What series Taylor is it? Im considering a 114 or 214 as my next splurge 
    It is a 210CE-K-DLX
    obviously it's the dreadnought body with Koa back and sides which both look and sound amazing! 
    I love the Taylor's, I played dozens of different guitars when I was looking for it and this stood head and shoulders above the others to me. 
    Give the Taylor GS Mini a try too.  It is a great little guitar it really is. I nearly bought one but ended up with mine and I do love it.
    Thanks; I am searching for my first decent acoustic and I want to try the GS and all the 100's and 200's, when I get the change to visit a shop. I'm interested to see the difference the shorter scale length makes with the GS mini.
    Like all these things it's very much personal choice of course. I liked the GS but being an ample lady I just felt that the body was going to look a bit mismatched against me. They are great quality guitars, superb warranty too. I would recommend them totally!! Good luck with your search 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    I've the same LP as that albeit with a few mods. Get the scratchplate off!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    Those guitars pretty much cover everything but that doesn't mean you don't need a Telecaster.
    Everyone needs a Tele.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Sassafras said:
    Those guitars pretty much cover everything but that doesn't mean you don't need a Telecaster.
    Everyone needs a Tele.
    Look out @Blackjack - you're being encouraged to GAS already!! There's no going back now..  you're doooooomed
    Sassafras said:
    Everyone needs a Tele.
    Look out @Blackjack - you're being encouraged to GAS already!! There's no going back now..  you're doooooomed
    Haha, well strangely enough I went to see my friends at GuitarGuitar in Epsom a couple of weeks ago especially to try some Tele's but the shop was very busy and full of clever dick 10 year olds shredding for their lives and so I didn't really get to try them as I was rather too self conscious. It is something that is on my list though I can assure you!! Haha
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    Lovely collection there, @Blackjack , and a special wow for the resonator!  Can I ask what it is?
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Crikey, what a collection! :)
    Nitefly said:
    Lovely collection there, @Blackjack , and a special wow for the resonator!  Can I ask what it is?
    Thanks for your kind comment! I have got a couple more but these are my playing family lol
    the Resonator is an Ozark 3515BE. My mother saw it hanging in the shop and just fell for it totally and 'had' to buy it.  And no, she can't play at note!! It was just the fact that it was so lovely to look at that made her splash the cash! Haha
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

DLM said:
    Crikey, what a collection! :)
    Thank you! I am a bit of a kleptomaniac when it comes to guitars! I have also got a black Stagg Strat copy (bought as kind of a piece of wall art for a party for £15 off EBay.  Never plugged it in or played it, would probably explode! ), a red Squire Affinity 'Strat type' that came as part of a beginners starter kit including a little amp and gig bag for about £250 (my first electric guitar, looks great), and an Alhambra Spanish acoustic which was the first guitar I ever owned when I was about 18 (it's got a huge great neck on it and a pig to play). 
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Kleptomanic?! Do you perchance mean compulsive hoarder?
    DLM said:
    Kleptomanic?! Do you perchance mean compulsive hoarder?
    Yep, when it comes to guitars I am guilty as charged! 
    They are just so bloody beautiful!!