SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Blonde Bassman 6G6B or clone/replica of WANTED

What's Hot
cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40

Fender, Gomez, Marsh, Gartone....any others?

May consider Blackface Bassman.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40
    Still looking

Yeah been watching this and another he's selling that is a replica, and there's another seller called 'scotzer' from the same place selling blonde bassman amps and replicas, I wonder if anyone has any dealings with either seller?

Just been looking at the Marsh kits and they're not that expensive...but I'm not an experienced builder!

Ahh  seems to be from the same seller...belairamps.

• yeh i think they are linked, shame the nocturnes are so expensive, another option is vyse amps do a 6g6b bassman clone too, but for the money its the same as an original bassman, absolutely love mine, That and a gretsch, job done!
    Yeah too damn expensive for Tavo's.  Had a 63 but it was so messed with I let it go...just can't find the simplicity and sound out of anything else...and I use a phoenix so I know we know that sound!
  • Have you ever tried a prosonic?, clean channel gets pretty close to be honest i was suprised, took my bassman and prosonic to rehearsal and pretty close sounding, not a typical blackface clean on them!
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7876
    Vyse Amps do a good 6G6B clone....
    No I've not.......had a super sonic once, couldn't get on with the way the volume and bass varied between channels...although I'd get another Mk2 version if it was cheap enough! To be honest though I don't want an amp that has one channel for clean and one for drive, unless the second channel is exactly the same as the first with more oomph.
  • The supersonic is nothing like the prosonic , had both and the prosonic is miles ahead of the ss, I can get the gain channel to do a balls out bassman tone easy with the gain real low 
  • TheMarlin said:
    Vyse Amps do a good 6G6B clone....
    And Barry is a top man, just retubed my 6G6B and gave it a thorough going over, if i hadnt have found my bassman i would have had him make me one
    Just looked on his site, can't see anything blonde, only tweed...but his garage sale is well cheap.
    ooh...is that on his site?  I'll go back and check