Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Christano Ronaldo

What's Hot
What a c*nt
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Whoever took this photo deserves a medal. 

http://i39.tinypic.com/6h400n.jpg

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • toss bag
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • (C7 I mean @heartfeltdawn not you obviously)
  • But I am a toss bag!

• Placidcasual79Placidcasual79 Frets: 982
    edited January 2017
    surely we are all toss bags @heartfeltdawn - but I am betting you don't have your own electronic impulse abs exercise devise...... and even if you do ( and good luck with that btw) I doubt you could pull off the deplorably smug, and absolutely un-self aware, totally un-ironic grin that senior CR7 pulls off at the end of his?

• Maybe I am a 'hater'? or is that a concept created by self mythologizing egotists to prevent them from having to have a look at the foul smelling vapour that used to be their souls?
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4187
    I've never been a huge fan tbh, but his unpublicised charity work excuses some if his more knob-headed behaviour
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • I don't mean to be dismissive of what I am sure is the mans a substantial and sizeable charity contributions - but its all relative isn't it? I mean is he really making a contribution that is of note to him? Is it part of a finely devised PR profile?
    Perhaps I am cynical and I am sure for the charity's benefiting the motivation behind the mans contribution wont mean sh*t, its just that I feel (and this is based on nothing event remotely substantial) that he couldn't give a flying f*ck about anyone other than himself....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • I worry about a society that heralds men like CR7 and @heartfeltdawn as gods.....
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    What have I missed? 
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6393
    edited January 2017
    joeyowen said:
    What have I missed? 
    Yeah, me too.  Has he been a bigger plonker than usual or something ?
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6265
    he's a preening metrosexual ponce who (IMHO) probably spends far too much time in mirror plucking and manscaping.

However, he is a rather good footballer, which after all is his job. Yes he can be petulant little tulip, but he has played some staggeringly good football, and I enjoy watching that.

I am, however, ambivalent in regard to his sculpted eyebrows.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    RIP
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

"that's because even your cock thinks you're a c@nt".
    Guitars: ESP Viper | BC Rich Mockingbird Pro X | Jackson RR5 | Washburn Custom shop Idol | Schecter C1 Stealth | Schecter Blackjack AX-7 | Washburn “Billy Club” Idol | Washburn “Nick Catanese” Idol - Amps: Peavey 5150 60w Combo | Peavey 6505 120w head | Peavey JSX 120w head | Blackstar HT-1 Combo

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Motorhate said:
    Christiano Ronadlo said to his missus that every time he looks in the mirror he gets a hard-on. His missus replies:

"that's because even your cock thinks you're a c@nt".
    His Mrs? Not convinced 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fnptfnpt Frets: 746
    It's Cristiano, not Christiano.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Rooney is far worse .. the guy looks like Shrek.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • He doesn't really help himself does he- mannerisms and gesticulating on the pitch.

However, For all his posturing and preening he's a really nice bloke. I've met him a several times and he's always polite and friendly with EVERYONE. That's some achievement considering the amount of flack he takes from lots of people. 

From what I hear he's a phenomenally hard worker on the training pitch and very generous with his time and money off it. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549

I was impressed when he stood up for that Japanese kid trying to speak Portugese. I don't think he would have reacted like that if he wasn't a decent chap.

Sure, he can be petulant on the field and that irritates me (just as it does when anyone is like that in any sport) and he seems pretty arrogant but I'd venture to say that his good qualities outweigh the bad. 

• donates lots of his time and money to many charitable causes. Hes ok in my book. Same with Rooney. Spends so much time in Clare House with Terminally ill children, probably more time than playing football.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom