Spare parts for an old ProCo Rat 2

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 458
Nothing major but I'm looking for a replacement washer and nut to hold the old style 3.5mm power jack in place. Pedal was an ebay purchase so a little pissed they didn't mention this was missing in the description. Not sure B&Q or hardware store will have anything of that size... any tips?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72549
    They are actually a very unique size and thread. Normally the only easy way to get one is to buy a new jack and swap the nut…

But if you PM me your address, I'll send you one - I always have several spare because I *never* throw the nuts away if I need to replace a broken jack, exactly for that reason.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah mate that would be amazing thanks... This pedal sounds bloody huge.. it's a 1988 Rat 2 outstanding as an overdrive too. I'm really happly with this. I've just tried the 9 volt jack and it still works,  luckily I don't have to get that replaced, just a nut and washer, PM incoming. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom