Rabea and Musicisum

What's Hot
He's gifted musical and progressive, can anyone recommend his online courses ? Is it worth the dollar ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Might just buy all his music instead then, he's superbly talented as is his band............

Toska  ;)

and Dorje minus the vocal  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • If you are just starting out I think it would be great. I am returning to music after a long break and trying to get a more rounded skill level but it didn't have the right level for me so I cancelled. 

Enjoying Paul Gilbert's online stuff a lot more even if his music isn't my cuppa tea he is entertaining and the exercises are not the usual scale running. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It depends on your expectations. If you want a great way to go from beginner to intermediate and beyond, Bea's courses seem great (I had a look at the first few "levels" when they were first launched).

However, if you're expecting to come out the other end playing like Bea...ain't gonna happen ;)
    <space for hire>
  • Yeh very true. I found random YouTube videos about specific topics to be more useful too. 
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    The Guitopia site is fantastic and Dave Weiner is a great teacher - so much stuff on there in the archives too. I like Rabea too and happy to support him! I have not used the site tho. Knowing him and his ability I'm sure it will be great.
  • Vaiai said:
    The Guitopia site is fantastic and Dave Weiner is a great teacher - so much stuff on there in the archives too. I like Rabea too and happy to support him! I have not used the site tho. Knowing him and his ability I'm sure it will be great.
    I'll have a look at guitopia thanks, new to me that one