SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Ibanez Artcore AS73T-TCR - £250ish

PoxicanPoxican Frets: 0
edited January 2017 in Guitars £
(Hi all, this is my first post here, but I used to post at MusicRadar under this username too. Nice to browse the forum here and recognise a lot familiar names )

I'm selling my Ibanez AS73T-TCR, the TCR being Transparent Cherry. It has sat unplayed for a few years as mostly abandoned playing guitar as I moved into sound design around 2010. It's got a few nicks on it that I've tried to show in the photos, but they are pretty minor. It's generally in excellent condition.

It's a really nice guitar to play, and the trem is ace. I believe this particular model is discontinued now.

I'm not sure what else to write about it, but happy to answer any questions! I'm in London, and would prefer collection only.

I'm looking for £250.

Cheers!
Nate

Here's the official stats from Ibanez:

Specification
neck type Artcore Mahogany set-in neck
body Maple top/back/sides
fretboard Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Pearl dot inlay
fret Medium frets
bridge ART-2 Roller bridge
tailpiece VBS80 vibrato
neck pu ACH1 (H) neck pu (Passive/Ceramic)
bridge pu ACH2 (H) bridge pu (Passive/Ceramic)
hardware color Chrome
Neck Dimensions

Scale 628mm/24.75"
a : Width at Nut 43mm
b : Width at Last Fret 57mm
c : Thickness at 1st 21mm
d : Thickness at 12th 24mm (at 9F)
Radius 305mmR
Body Dimensions

a : Length 19 1/4"
b : Width 15 3/4"
c : Max Depth 2 5/8"

There's a bit of varnish chipped off the headstock here, I reckon it's a simple enough fix for a handy person.

There's a little dent in the back of the guitar too, around the middle. I couldn't really manage to depict it clearly in the photo, it's pretty subtle.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I picked up one of these from the lovely @Dominic recently and for the price that's a great guitar. Mine is really warm and jazzy, it sounds like a proper big hollow body despite its more manageable size.

GLWTS
  • Cheers Cornelius, yeah it's a lovely guitar. I'd love to keep it if space and money weren't concerns, but my main guitars also a semi-hollow and I mostly play music that feels far too gross for such a pretty guitar ;)

Also *bump!*