The worm has turned

What's Hot
Backdoor Children Of The Sock
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72413
    That was unfair. The poor chap was only an amateur footballer.

If he'd been a professional he'd have known not to go into a flat with three women without at least one of his mates with him.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • starwarsnosebleedstarwarsnosebleed Frets: 2357
    edited January 2017
    Sexually assaulted with vegetables.

its hard not to laugh, but yes, if that was 3 men doing that to a lady, the whole world would know about it.

corr, thats made me hungry. Carrot surprise tonight!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16103
    OK ,so he was sexually assaulted with vegetables .......but surely the fact that they peeled them first shows some degree of further intent............
     I put it to you that this wasn't just any "girl gang " and that they were ,in fact, a Cannibal girl gang intending to make soup out of him for their "own consumption "
     Just thought i would beat the Tabloids to the meat of the story !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    Some people would pay good money for that  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7437
    Have you *been* to Barrow-in-Furness ? 

You have to make your own entertainment
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7437
    OK, in all seriousness, that's a life-changing thing to happen to you. I hope the guy can get his shit together and get beyond it :-( 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    This has to be a false story - I mean Barrow-in-Furness and vegetables??? Really???
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4920
    I imagine those three are off to a pretty heroic welcome at  their new place of residence...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Was that a Two Ronnies reference?
    Was that a Two Ronnies reference?
    LOL I remember that - Diana Dors prancing about like a leather-clad Gestapo officer  :o
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

He had to be admitted to hospital, probably for stitches.  He won't be able to shit for a month poor fella.

Seriously, I knew there'd be zero sympathy but only humor amongst the Hillary blazing, Trump denying, rabid feminists on here.

Next time a girl who's looking for it with a bunch of football players gets plied with alcohol and passes out whilst a bunch of pissed up lads strip her and then prepare an assortment of vegetables and condiments to stick up her orifices whilst filming and live streaming the entire show, the feminists will be outraged and the thread will get moved to speakers corner and I will make jokes and laugh and I will be banned.

Hillary loving, men loathing, self loathing hypocrites.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • Sambostar said:

He had to be admitted to hospital, probably for stitches.  He won't be able to shit for a month poor fella.

Seriously, I knew there'd be zero sympathy but only humor amongst the Hillary blazing, Trump denying, rabid feminists on here.

Next time a girl who's looking for it with a bunch of football players gets plied with alcohol and passes out whilst a bunch of pissed up lads strip her and then prepare an assortment of vegetables and condiments to stick up her orifices whilst filming and live streaming the entire show, the feminists will be outraged and the thread will get moved to speakers corner and I will make jokes and laugh and I will be banned.

Hillary loving, men loathing, self loathing hypocrites.

I hate Hilary Clinton, I'm also prepared to "wait and see" as far as Trump is concerned and I don't go in for any mob minded SJW or shitty Facebook memes and the like. I think people do understand the serious side to this and feel sorry for him, the girls deserve all they get 100%.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    ;) :)

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Looks like an inside job to me
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11916
    I can't imagine these sort of jokes being typed in if the genders were reversed.  That's how programmed society is.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    Nitefly said:
    I imagine those three are off to a pretty heroic welcome at  their new place of residence...

I wonder how things would have gone if that was three guys doing that to a girl..
    play every note as if it were your first
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    Yeah, spent a bit of time in Barrow/Dalton in Furness back in my youth and this story didn't surprise me at all. 

However the sniggering attitude towards the young bloke this happened to is very depressing. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
    Clarky said:
    Nitefly said:

I wonder how things would have gone if that was three guys doing that to a girl..
    Absolutely, @Clarky , although I'm sure there would be some knuckle-draggers who would applaud...
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Deijavoo said:
    However the sniggering attitude towards the young bloke this happened to is very depressing. 
    +1.

I find it extremely disheartening that male victims of pretty nasty cases of sexual assault like this one are still mocked. I wonder how some of you would react if this happened to your 19-year-old son - and if he regained consciousness outside your house after being knocked out with vodka and sexually assaulted while either incapacitated or totally unconscious.

Would you be able to look him in the eye and crack a joke about it? Maybe you'd just tell him to "man up" and be grateful that three young women took such an interest in him.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom