O2 Arena - Travel/Parking

Never been so can anyone recommend a hotel, with parking, that's a comfortable walk from the arena? 

Looked on Booking.com etc and the Intercontinental looks very convenient. But at £200 for the room and £50 to park, not the cheapest option!! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I stayed at Premier Inn London Stratford when I went to the O2 in December. It's a ten minute tube ride from the O2. I think I paid £90 for the room and £10 to park all day.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27105
    I stayed at Premier Inn London Stratford when I went to the O2 in December. It's a ten minute tube ride from the O2. I think I paid £90 for the room and £10 to park all day.
    I was going to say Stratford. Tube or bus is dead easy and it's an easy drive in/out of London too.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Cool cheers chaps 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    Stay somewhere near a Jubilee Line station and then get the tube to Greenwich, you'll save a fortune. The O2 is a really easy walk from the station. Try and eat before you go too, there are a lot of places to eat at the arena but they get rammed and they're mostly expensive (unless you like Maccy D's).