After years of getting dirt from the amp...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I remain convinced that the WD would have done far better with a less silly name and a more conventional look. 
    The only real competitor features wise is the Morley ones and they're far uglier.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Also toe switching is fucking retarded* so that rules out about 95% of wahs.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • * why you ask? Because it forces you to start the initial sweep at the highest filter setting which is the opposite of what you want most of the time. I guess it might work for people who only wheel wah out for solos and can tolerate a rest between switching from rhythm to lead but I use my wah more like a synth filter cut off most of the time so conventional wahs would need to be heel switch to be useful to me.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • I remain convinced that the WD would have done far better with a less silly name and a more conventional look. 
    Agreed on the name, but I actually quite like the look of it. Most wah pedals look boring and their makers seem to be stuck in the late 60s.
    In stark contrast to the rest of the guitar gear world. 

Which is stuck in the mid 50's. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • * why you ask? Because it forces you to start the initial sweep at the highest filter setting which is the opposite of what you want most of the time. I guess it might work for people who only wheel wah out for solos and can tolerate a rest between switching from rhythm to lead but I use my wah more like a synth filter cut off most of the time so conventional wahs would need to be heel switch to be useful to me.
    Move the switch then. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    Agreed on the name, but I actually quite like the look of it. Most wah pedals look boring and their makers seem to be stuck in the late 60s.
    In stark contrast to the rest of the guitar gear world. 

Which is stuck in the mid 50's. 
    That's actually one reason I want to try my new board with a good solid-state amp, into my Matrix 2x12". I want to believe, man...
    <space for hire>