SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

EVM12 8ohm speaker 400 watts - absolute monster cleans - WITHDRAWN

ricky50ricky50 Frets: 159
edited February 2017 in Amps £
My EVM12 8ohm speaker up for grabs.  Currently in my Mesa cab (not for sale). Amazing strong clear cleans with massive headroom. Very good condition. Very LOUD - will seriously make your amp much louder. Also heavy so postage has to be extra with this one. I've only photographed it from the back as I don't want to take the front panel off until it sells.  If you're serious about buying I'll be happy to send you a full frontal.  £125

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6633273/EVM12 speaker.jpg

Have been playing it again today and too good to let go so have to withdraw - apologies!!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lentolento Frets: 116
    Have never seen one of these rated at 400w (usually 200w ) but imho they are the best speakers out there and don't colour your tone. Mesa chose them for good reason .... GLWS.
  • Yep, great speakers, as are the 15L's for bass. Agree with lento, best you can get.