SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS: ESP Horizon NT7 in Black!- looking for 6 string trades

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
edited February 2017 in Guitars £
Looking to move on my 7 string ESP Horizon NT7 for a 6 string, open to pretty much anything that can handle the heavier side of life!
She is a beauty, fitted with EMG 81-7 and 707 as stock, pretty much mint bar some slight discolouration on the bridge from black to nickel in the palm mute area, as seen in photos. Anything else is just reflection, no dings or scratches.
Locking tuners, battery compartment, thru neck etc.... You know the quality of these Japanese ESP guitars, and this one is super rare to find in the wild!
The neck is super fast, and more comfortable than a lot of 6 strings, I just don't need the extended range anymore. It is a 25.5 scale, not a baritone like a lot of the newer models on the market.

Looking for Mayones, ESP, Ibanez FR, Caparison, PRS, Suhr, recent Les Paul or anything else HH and fixed bridge/strung through.

I would suggest a trade value of £1000 upwards.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments