SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Flamed finish Charvette Gone home

mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4674
edited February 2017 in Guitars £
I can seem to link from iPhone so if someone wants to link my other post in the Charvette that would be awesome. £25 is what the paint cost me so £25 is what it's up for grabs for and a small Fretboard donation? Collection probably best but I can post if that's what you need. I have had a big clear out and sold 3 guitars this weekend with hopefully another to go out. That 4 will be replaced by 2 leaving me 3 electrics and 1 acoustic. 
http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/92309/used-to-be-bright-orange-but-its-not-anymore-and-now-has-flames#latest

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oooh is that the neck and body for sale? If so I'm certainly interested? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • the whole thing, £25 to me, £10 to fb ;-)
  • It's going for exactly what I put into it, it's cost me £25 on the paint job, I got it for free on here, so feel it's only fair that whoever grabs it contributes to fb 
  • and its gone @TTony or any of the other mods can you provide the paypal for FB donations ?