SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* For Sale LazyJ20 £1900

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 969
    Thanks for all the bumps and advice...I simply don't trust couriers to deliver this safely to someone and don't want the hassle of being left with a damaged J20 that I then have to repair before selling...I've seen the way couriers treat parcels...and the flight case has a big Trojan head sprayed on both sides so I'd only get hassle because of that plus it fits my Princeton Recerb perfectly so I'm keeping it for that....as for the price...I think it's fair so will hold out for it...it is 9 1/2 out of 10 condition wise ..has a scratch on the name plate but that's it...no rips or marks in the covering and works perfectly...if it sweetens the deal for someone I have the lazyJ double deuce overdrive pedal I'll throw in for another £100 so £2100 gets the amp and pedal. :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    So what's replacing this then? Carr rambler you mentioned?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

Marshall said:
    So what's replacing this then? Carr rambler you mentioned?
    I did offer a trade for a Carr Rambler but no takers... I have now ordered a Rift Amplification 35w 2x10 blackface type which should be with me in 3-4 months. :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    Bump...
    edited April 2017
    Bump.....deuce cruiser no longer available...so back to amp only now £1900
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Why is this still here? Baffles me :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I suppose they are not flavour of the month at the moment....seems that accolade goes to Louis Electric and my prediction for the next big thing...the Hamstead RT20....all fine amps along with the LazyJ's ... :)
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    @skaguitar have you been on the lazy j Facebook page? You'd sell it there I'm sure
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    *SOLD* subject to the usual
  • NamaquaNamaqua Frets: 62
    About time. Someone is going to be very happy.
    I've had that one ages darling