Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

JHS addresses 'cult' rumours

What's Hot
15678911»

Comments

• All religions are cults
    Most pedals are copies

move along nothing to see here but tittle tattle and gossiping :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • I also frequent a Scottish football forum. The language on there can be quite...robust. 

So, to borrow a phrase:

"off topic for this pish"

:-)
    Indeed. I miss the old ptfc.net
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What the hell is happening to the forum. It used to be people geeking out on pedals,now there is all the flat earth stuff and religious debates. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • What the hell is happening to the forum. It used to be people geeking out on pedals,now there is all the flat earth stuff and religious debates. 
    Well, there's a thread about flat earth stuff and a thread about religious discussion :D
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BBBlues said:
    Any decent historian would never deny that Jesus was actually a real person and the gospels in the New Testament reflect events that actually happened. I mean, if we are going down the route of science explaining all etc, then you also need to actually look at real historical evidence too. Most Christians I meet believe in evolution, not opposed to same sex marriage and are genuinely pretty nice people. They would point out however that they don't feel their "moral code" makes them a Christian, but the belief in Jesus does. The rest is kinda up for debate.
    But this is yet another difficult point. Can you have a pick n choose faith? 
    Well mate, Ive got a faith and ive probably pick n chose for years !

Hypocritc ? Yes, definitely :)

Anyway, I still think the answer is 'a Carr Rambler'...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom