NAD: Fender '68 Custom Vibrolux RI

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    Awesome. Nothing cooler than a silver face. I really love the chime of the 2nd channel with the bright switch on, but it's previously had too much bite when I use an OD. Got a more a tweakable OD now, so need to try that. But for recent outings, I've used channel 2, but with the bright switch off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    Utterly lovely. As is the tele.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    gusman2x said:
    Awesome. Nothing cooler than a silver face. I really love the chime of the 2nd channel with the bright switch on, but it's previously had too much bite when I use an OD. Got a more a tweakable OD now, so need to try that. But for recent outings, I've used channel 2, but with the bright switch off.
    you have the same amp? 

The second channel is a bit thin and clangy with OD/fuzz. Jumpered with the first, though, it's bliss. 
  • @LoobsSeriously. What the fuck?

Where's the Instagram filter?

Why aren't all the cables all neat and shit?

It looks like you've just set up your stuff as if you were going to play the guitar, not stage a photo for a forum cock-measuring contest.

Fucksake, you haven't even got an immaculately clean and neatly wired pedalboard, and the Echo Park is so last decade.  

And don't even get me started on that carpet.

;)

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    Loobs said:
    gusman2x said:
    you have the same amp? 

The second channel is a bit thin and clangy with OD/fuzz. Jumpered with the first, though, it's bliss. 

I have a '74. Did not know about patching the two channels together! *runs home to try immediately.
    @LoobsSeriously. What the fuck?

Where's the Instagram filter?

Why aren't all the cables all neat and shit?

It looks like you've just set up your stuff as if you were going to play the guitar, not stage a photo for a forum cock-measuring contest.

Fucksake, you haven't even got an immaculately clean and neatly wired pedalboard, and the Echo Park is so last decade.  

And don't even get me started on that carpet.

;)
    I don't even own a pedal board! 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30927
    ennspek said:
    I've been curious about these for ages but put off by reports of them being noisy (in the wrong way). Now I think of it though that seemed to be mainly the DRRI.
    Any issues in that regard?
    No, that's the Custom BF VL. Sweet as hell but also as noisy as hell.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Gassage said:
    ennspek said:
    I've been curious about these for ages but put off by reports of them being noisy (in the wrong way). Now I think of it though that seemed to be mainly the DRRI.
    Any issues in that regard?
    No, that's the Custom BF VL. Sweet as hell but also as noisy as hell.
    Ah thankyou. That's encouraging.
    Yeah. No negative feedback circuit.