SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Looking for DV Mark

EvoEvo Frets: 308
Hi guys,

Just having a mooch to see if anyone has a DV mark neoclassic 212 cab or Maragold head (or both!) which they might consider parting with?

Gimme a shout if you've got something tucked away...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GarpGarp Frets: 209
    I've got a DV Mark Badboy 120 I'm about to put up for sale if you're interested.

It's only got five strings... and three of them are G.
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    My heart says yes...but my head says 120w is too much I'm afraid
  • Hey @Evo , I've just spoken to my friend at the UK distributors, and he reckons they may have a Marigold in stock that would be available at a good price...pop me a message if you'd like me to look into it!
  • EvoEvo Frets: 308
    That's OK, I know a guy at a local store that can get me a good price on a new one (unless it's something the dealers might not get access to?)

Just thought I'd check before I bought new in case there were used ones to be had, or if I could interest anyone in a deal with a Marshall JVM Satriani

Thanks for the offer though buddy, it's much appreciated and if it's something that might not be mentioned to a dealer then let me know ;)