SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: MFB Tanzbar / Pearl DRUM-X / Waldorf Pulse / Waldorf Blofeld

buddyfuzzbuddyfuzz Frets: 9
edited February 2017 in Studio & Rec £
Hi everyone,

Looking to shift a couple of bits.

First up is an MFB Tanzbar Drum Machine. This thing sounds fantastic and packs a real punch with a great analog vibe.

Looking for £580 for this.

Next up is a Pearl DRUM-X in fully working condition. Has a few minor cosmetic marks that one would expect for something of this age, but works flawlessly and sounds incredible. 

It's pretty esoteric, and doesn't come up for sale often, but I've always loved this. If you're interested, I'm sure you know what this is about. No MIDI, so requires something to trigger it, but definitely worth it for that huge, punchy 80s vibe. 

£250 for this.

Next up is a Waldorf Pulse (the original one, not Pulse 2) in fantastic working condition. Minor marks on the front, but generally in great shape and sounds brilliant. 

The three oscillators sound massive. It's a complete powerhouse of a synth! 

£260 for this.

Finally, I have a Waldorf Blofeld. 

Great digital synth. Really popular, probably the most common of the lot.

£220 for this.

Collection from Central London.

Please get in touch if you have any questions. Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump. Realise it's not really the sort of bits that Fretboard would go for, but figured I'd give it a go before eBay.
  • Would really love to try the Tanzbär - looks like a very cool piece of gear. Sadly funds are low right now :( GLWTS
  • Thanks. It's really great. So much fun to just mess around with, even if you're not working on anything specific. It's the type of thing you can play with for hours on end, but unfortunately I don't have that time at the moment, and it's just going to waste here!